Is your company planning on or already doing business in the Middle East? If so, you need to familiarize yourself with the latest legal, political, and regulatory issues affecting your business and your employees when entering this challenging, diverse, but promising market.
A panel of K&L Gates partners based in our offices in Doha, Qatar, and Dubai, United Arab Emirates, address a range of legal issues to give you a comprehensive grasp on the business operating environment in the Middle East.
- Overview of the Middle East: dynamics of a very diverse region
- Corporate/commercial: important contractual considerations when establishing a business or entering a local partnership
- Regulatory and compliance: overview of the risk spectrum across the region
- Employment: overview of issues and obligations when employing people in the region, the common pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Legal systems and methods of dispute resolution: preventing disputes (and what to do when things go wrong)