COVID-19 has transformed the way businesses across the globe create products and go-to-market, especially when these products are launched during a pandemic. With this evolution, there are many challenges and concerns that companies should be mindful of to avoid regulatory missteps.
Our panelists from across practice areas discuss key issues related to product development, launch, and marketing for disinfectants and drugs, including:
- Advertising a new product in a fast paced environment
- Regulatory and manufacturing concerns
- The EPA and FDA Process
- Labeling and trademark best practices
- Going to Market Collaborations
- Tips on Avoiding Class Action Litigation